Top Ten Tuesday: My Auto-Buy Authors

8.18.2015


This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Creating this post has made me realize something I didn't realize before: I don't really have as many auto-buy authors as I thought I did. Maybe I've deemed someone an auto-buy author after finishing a really amazing book by them and later on those feelings diminish a bit. And maybe I'll change my mind about these authors being those I'd immediately buy something from (ok not really! Because these authors books are gooood). Without further ado:



Lisa Kleypas and Christina Lauren write some of the funnest romance reads I've come across. If I'm in the mood for that genre, I know exactly who to go to. Unless of course, I'm limited to the fact that I've read everything they have out already! Which is my current dilemma.  Richelle Mead has written some of my favorite of the paranormal YA yet. Jandy Nelson and Stephanie Perkins write the kind of contemporaries that leave my with the purest sweetest feelings (though Nelson can be a soul destroyer with the angst!!). And of course, Krista and Becca Ritchie have written some of the most amazing characters I've come across in any genre, so they have a loyal reader in me!

Do you enjoy reading anything by  these authors?